Samstag, 2. August 2014

...and the inside...

Sanded the outside to 120 grit and turned her around (as I learned, now it is a she).

I scratched my head for a long time about the question if I should attach the outer stem after glassing the hull or before. I decided to include it into the glassing as I thought this may ensure that there is no water making it between the hull and stem. On the other hand, should someone in the future need to replace the stem, this will be quite a bit more difficult.

My father, very sceptically inspecting the stability of the hull. It is very wobbly, indeed...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen